B. Mark Vance, MD FAAFP BCIM FAAO
Dr Vance is a board certified Fellow of the American Academy of Family Physicians. He has over 15 years of experience in "conventional medicine" including clinic, emergency room, inpatient hospital and administrative work. In addition, he has received extensive training in alternative medicine as well as serving as the Medical Director of the West Clinic in Pocatello, ID.
This unique training has equipped him with the skills to provide effective treatments for many conditions that typically have poor outcomes with standard MD medical treatment.
His extensive work with alternative providers makes him the ideal liason between the "regular" medical system and alternative medicine providers.
• AA in Arts and Sciences, Ricks College, Rexburg, ID
• BS Zoology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT
• MD Medicine, St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
• Internship, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Portsmouth VA
• Family Practice Residency, Southern Illinois University, Springfield, IL
• Naturopathic School, Int'l Institute of Natural Wellness Education
• Naturopathic School, Pan-American University of Natural Medicine
• Board Certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
• Fellow, American Academy of Family Physicians
• Fellow, American Academy of Ozonotherapy
• Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Association of Integrative Medicine
• Practitioner of Natural Medicine, Pan-American School of Natural Medicine, Nevus, West Indies
• Founding Member of the International Association of Ozone in Healthcare
• 2016 - Founder, Vance Medical, Boise ID
• 2013-2016 - Medical Director, The West Clinic, Pocatello ID
• 2013-2016 - Medical Director, Boise Naturopathic Medicine, Meridian ID
• 1997-2016, Emergency Room physician at several hospitals in ID, WA, MT and IL.
• 2002-2013, Founding physician at Quincy Community Health Clinic in Quincy, WA
• 1999-2002, Family Physician, Quincy Valley Medical Center.
• 2000-2012 served 5 of these years as Chief of Medical Staff at Quincy Valley Medical Center
Certifications & Additional Qualifications
• Active unrestricted medical license in Idaho, Washington and Montana
• ATLS, ACLS, PALS, ALSO
• Major Auto-Helmotherapy (MAH)
• Minor Auto-Helmotherapy (mAH)
• Neural Therapy
• Neural Prolotherapy
• IV Nutrient therapy
• IV Chelation therapy
• Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
• Low Dose Allergy Therapy (LDA)
• Low Dose Immunotherapy (LDI)
•Neural Reflex Therapy (aka PNT)
• And many more...