First of all - Welcome!
If you're new to the clinic, or thinking of becoming a New Patient, you can find the answers to most of your questions here.
New Patient Consult Pricing
While most New Patients can be seen in an hour, we understand that many are coming to us with complicated medical histories, a variety of symptoms, and lots of question, and for these individuals we schedule for approximately 90 minutes.
Consult fees are time-based, meaning that we bill for the amount of time taken, whether it is shorter or longer than your originally scheduled time.
- 60min - $350
- 75min - $440
- 90min - $525
Established Patient Consult Pricing
Once you have seen a provider for your initial visit, you're established with our practice! Most Followup appointments are between 30-45 minutes, depending on what you're being seen for.
- 15min - $75
- 30min - $150
- 45min - $225
- 60min - $300
- 75min - $375
Vance Medical is a self-pay clinic, meaning we do not bill insurance, Medicare, or Medicaid. There are a few reasons for this, including:
- almost none of the services we provide are usually covered by insurance.
- insurance companies will (typically) only pay a certain percentage of what is billed, and it can be illegal to bill them more than you would bill a cash-paying customer. This means we would have to bill our cash-paying customers much more just to get a reasonable payment from insurance companies.
- when the insurance company denies payment, we still have to bill the patient. This can sometimes mean collections services, which we would prefer to avoid.
- we do not have the manpower to do all the required paperwork, phone calls, pre-approval processes, etc.
- we would rather have the decision as to what kind of healthcare a patient receives be between the doctor and the patient, without a third party intrusion.
We can (upon request) provide you with a specifically coded, itemized receipt called a "Superbill" that you can submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
However, we will not supply these forms for anyone submitting to Medicare, Medicaid, or any of their subsidiaries; we apologize for the inconvenience.
We understand that this might make it less possible for some people to see us, and for that we are truly sorry. We hope that this will not deter you from meeting with Dr. Vance and getting the relief that you need.
Print Your Intake Forms
The New Patient Packet PDF contains all required forms, aside from our minor consent form. Please print them out and complete them prior to your appointment.
If you are unable to print these forms at home, please plan on arriving approximately 20-30 minutes early to your scheduled appointment time.